- A lack of privacy
- Being constantly underestimated and undermined
- A lack of autonomy
- Being constantly pitied
- Having to fight for everything I need, want or desire.
- Being part of a country that treats me like a fifth class citizen
- A lack of respect
- Having to endure countless amounts of bureaucracy to gain resources everybody else takes for granted
- Being ostracised by a community who claims to support me, but in fact shuns me because I speak the truth
So, what exactly is society celebrating?
That they are inclusive? They are not.
That they are tolerant? They are not.
That they are understanding? They are not.
That they are compassionate? They are not.
Sparklers for all!
I mused earlier today whilst crying in the government office that if at least 90% of the non disabled population were denied basic human rights there would be no celebration, but tyranny instead.
Think about it.