Here are the scenarios I have encountered (and in some cases more than one applies):
- A woman is interesting, likes most of the stuff I do, is generally awesome, and is very attractive but only seeks to be friends with me for any number of reasons.
- I fail to live up to expectations. I am boring because I have substance. I am not a testosterone filled wanker. I love talk politics, philosophy, history, movies, music and literature instead of being a dip shit. This somehow works against me.
- My credentials are intimidating, and women find it nerve wracking to talk to me (apparently).
- They hate the whole crippled business.
- They lead me on despite me being very clear about what I want from the beginning.
The end product I desire seems rather simple to me. How hard could it be to find a good friend who shares common interests, is willing to share intimacy of all kinds and someone who wants respect, love and trust?