A regular reader responded to the last blog by asking me What Makes Me Happy? It is a tough question. General answers can be found in this post from last year, but as of right now… not a lot (which is reflected in my surly disposition). However these few things make me happy.
- Reading this book
- New music
- Careering through my pop culture list
- Time to myself
- Revisiting classic films that I've missed (Look for a post on a few in the next couple of weeks)
- Arguing about AFL and TV shows
- The prospect of living in a Capital City again (hopefully) soon
- Time off from the PhD
- My subscription to The New Republic
Nine is not bad considering?