- People who still use 'That awkward moment when..' meme and think its funny. It is not.
- Politicians who comment on sporting news or celebrities and describe them as 'Great Australians' it is not your job to be a an arbiter of good taste so just shut up and do your job.
- Q&A. The worst television show in Australia. This includes Better Homes and Gardens
- Twitter trending topics that are about inane subjects. They make me want to commit pop cultural genocide to anyone born after 1991. I do not care about the #bestbreakuplinesever
- Anytime the word #fail is used in non academic conversation
- Anyone who asks if I'm 'okay'. Either way you know the answer to this
- Any form of rugby
- Any form of 'lifestyle programming'
- People who describe me as 'far too serious'
- People who choose to demean the profession of politics
- Anyone who has an opinion on politics that is not an informed one
- People who give more weight to superficial rather than intellectual discussions
- Excessive photography of yourself
- Continual status updates via Facebook/Twitter
- Circular arguments
- Leigh Sales AND Chris Ulhman
- People who post YouTube clips of things that they hate or find annoying
- Commercial morning television (Read the paper or at least the headlines for fuck's sake)
- People who try to change my mind about things I hate
- People who complain about what I do or how I do it.
- Catherine Devaney
- Paris Wells
- Nick Vujicic
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Things I Hate: Part I
You know what this blog needs? More cynicism!