I borrowed this idea from a friend, who borrowed it from Frankie Magazine. Loved her answers because it perfectly captures who she is, but realised I had totally different ones. I recommend you try and answer these too.
- What is the meaning of life?
To do something positive with it. Share your love with the people who matter and do everything you can to make the world a better place.
- Is there life after death?
No, there isn’t, that’s why its death. Stop thinking about it and enjoy life because you may be gone tomorrow, worry about it when you encounter it
- What do you see when you look up into the night sky?
I think about how expansive the universe is, and how I’m just a tiny but significant part of it.
- What amazes you about the world?
What is given in one hand, is taken away with the other, without exception
- What does beauty mean?
The moments in life you take for granted, but remember forever.
- What does happiness mean?
Happiness is accepting who you are flaws and all. Realising that things will never go your way all the time but accepting it
- What are we here for?
Depends on the individual. We all have a unique purpose
- What are you here for?
To change the world.
- Five words that sum up your values:
Loyalty, empathy, perseverance, passion, awareness
- What motto sums up your approach to life?
‘Knowledge is power’
- If you were gone tomorrow, what would you have left undone?
The purpose described above. My life as it stands now remains unfulfilled.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change a thing. The balance in the world is what defines it.
- What are you most passionate about?
My family, my friends, my music, my political party, and my football team in that order.